Thursday, August 27, 2026

Tyler Cassidy - i made a serious song

Tyler Cassidy - i made a serious song 

She told me that I don't feel like home
But being with somebody who hates you is better than being alone
And after all the ups and downs
It's sad because the happy clown
Is only just a clown
Just a sad clown when you're not around, I'm

Sitting on the edge of my seat
For the next time you make me feel alive
Sitting on the edge of my seat
For the next time you make me feel like I don't wanna die

Now, the feelin's in your heart
That you had at the start
You say they come to nothing
But hey, is there something I could say
To make you want to stay?
Don't let it come to nothing

Mmmmm. Mmmmmm
Mmmmm. Mmmmmm

Please don't break my heart
Let me live to see, live to see another day
All my memories are you
Please don't break my heart
Like you did to all of those lonely souls
I don't want to be just another boy you knew
You might also like
Please don't leave me
Oh completely out there on my own
Please don't leave me
Oh completely lost without a home

Lady, I'm in love with you
I can't get enough of you
Don't you know it's always been this way?
Lady, I'm in love with you
I can't get enough of you
I can't go without you for a day

Know? Does anyone know?
Where she goes? Does anyone know?
Where she goes? Does anyone know?
Where she goes? Does anyone know?

Know? Does anyone know?
Where she goes? Does anyone know?
Where she goes? Does anyone know?
Where she goes? Does anyone know?

No comments: