Jonah Kagan - Don't Feel Right
It burns like a flame
Lit up and moved on just the same
You got in my blood
You wanted to hurt someone
So I hurt
You wanted out
So you spiraled
Dragged my ass down
Still I begged you to stay
And you liked to see me that way
'Cause
Lovin' you don’t feel right
Right between hell and almost heaven
I can do better this time
I swear to God
I’ll learn my lesson
There was before
Now there’s after
There was a time I didn’t feel like an actor
Now I’m different, can’t go back home
If you weren’t sure you should have left me on my own
You stole the light from my eyes
I swore I’d be better this time
But
Lovin' you don’t feel right
Right between hell and almost heaven
I can do better this time
I swear to God
I’ll learn my lesson
Lovin' you don’t feel right
What have I done?
Who am I kidding?
I couldn’t quit if I tried,
If I tried
Lovin' you don’t feel right
Right between hell and almost heaven
I couldn’t quit if I tried,
If I tried
Lovin' you don’t feel right
No comments:
Post a Comment