I left the light on
For no one to see
Been talking to shadows
They talk back to me
My room knows my secrets
My walls know my name
I keep waking up here
And sleeping the same
Something in me
Is calling again
Buried so deep
I can't tell where it ends
Wake my soul
If you're still somewhere
Wake my soul
Don't leave me here
I've been losing pieces
I never knew I had
Wake my soul
Before I forget who I am
I found an old picture
Under my bed
I looked almost happy
I don't know that kid
The clock keeps on moving
I don't move at all
I watch every morning
Disappear from the wall
Something in me
Still doesn't feel gone
Maybe it's waiting
Maybe I've been wrong
Wake my soul
If you're still somewhere
Wake my soul
Don't leave me here
I've been losing pieces
I never knew I had
Wake my soul
Before I forget who I am
Maybe I don't need saving
Maybe I need to feel
Something that's real
Maybe this empty body
Still has a reason
To stay
Wake my soul
Even if it hurts
Wake my soul
I need to know it works
I've been hiding from myself
For longer than I know
Wake my soul...
I left the light on
It's still burning
Somewhere inside me
Monday, August 24, 2026
Bent Ardi - Wake My Soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment