Monday, August 24, 2026

Old Crow Medicine Show - Revolution Now (feat. Evan Felker)

Old Crow Medicine Show - Revolution Now (feat. Evan Felker) 

Call me the minuteman ‘cause I follow the times
Between extremes is where I walk the line
I've heard fighting words
But I know cooler heads prevail
Cause in this land united we stand and divided we fail
Don’t know the path to go cause I ain't been here before
I feel just like the Coulee Dam holding back a civil war
Tears are falling cause I’m a-crying out loud
And I sure could use some revolution right about now

Do you ever feel like a stranger
A long, long way from home
Do you ever feel like we’re headed for a danger
Like no man’s ever known
They say every generation’s got a lesson to be learned
Oh but surely the people ain’t
Gonna sit here and watch it burn
Don’t know the path to go is it left or right
Feel just like a blind man searching for the light
Tears are falling cause I’m crying out loud
And I sure could use some revolution right about now

Don’t know is this the road that’ll carry us home
High on an eagle's wing back where we belong
Tears are falling cause I’m crying out loud
And I sure could use some revolution right about now
Yes I, I sure could use some revolution right about now

No comments: