Monday, August 17, 2026

Gwenyth Paltrow - Country Strong

Gwenyth Paltrow - Country Strong 

I know you see me Like some wide
eyed dreamer That just rolled in off 
a dusty mid west bus Yeah, on the outside 
I look fragile But on the inside is
something you can't crush

'Cause I'm country strong Hard to
break Like the ground I grew up on
You may fool me And I'll fall
But I won't stay down long
'Cause I'm country strong

I have weathered Colder winters;
Longer summers Without a drop of 
rain Push me in a corner And I'll 
come out fighting I may lose but 
I 'll always keep my faith

'Cause I'm country strong Hard to 
break Like the ground I grew up on
You may fool me And I'll fall 
But I won't stay down long 
'Cause I'm country strong

'Cause I'm country strong Hard to 
break Like the ground I grew up on
You may fool me And I'll fall 
But I won't stay down long 'Cause
I'm country strong

I'm country strong
Yeah, I'm country strong
I'm country strong
I'm country strong
I'm country strong

No comments: