Saturday, September 12, 2026

The All-American Rejects - I've Been Everywhere (Johnny Cash)

 The All-American Rejects - I've Been Everywhere

I was totin’ my pack along a dusty desert open road 
When along came a semi with a high canvas covered load
If you’re going to get going well son with me you can ride 
And so I climbed into the cab and I settled down inside 
He asked me if I’d seen a road with so much dust and sand and I said listen 
I’ve traveled every road in this here land 
I’ve been everywhere, man 
I’ve been everywhere, man 
Crossed the deserts bare, man 
I’ve breathed the mountain air, man 
Travel I’ve had my share, man 
I’ve been everywhere 
I’ve been to 
Boston, Houston, Cleveland, Minnesota 
Buffalo, Toronto, Chi-town, Arizona 
Tampa, Tennessee, Miami, San Francisco 
Detroit, Dallas, Denver Colorado 
New York, NOLA, D.C., Atlanta 
Las Vegas, L.A. , Kansas City, Philadelphia 
I’ve been to 
London, Athens, Berlin, Tokyo 
Shanghai, Dubai, Mumbai, Mexico 
Sydney, Italy, Philippines, Monaco 
Africa, Bolivia, Cuba, Cairo 
Argentina, Seoul, Paris France, Moscow 
Luxembourg, Jo-burg, Saint Petersburg, and Rio

No comments: