Friday, September 18, 2026

Stephen Wilson, Jr. - Cørnerman

Stephen Wilson, Jr. - Cørnerman 

Jab, Jab, 1,2,3,4...
1,2...1,2
Uppercut, 3,4
Body
Jab to the body
Gotta set up your punches
Or he’s gonna eat your lunch, son

Why why did you die young?
Why you, damn you
Hell my head's still rung
Shot to the body
Right to the body
Ribs left broken
Too much left unspoken
I stood frozen

Didn't getta say goodbye like ya should
Hey nothing about ya gone is any good
Where are you, tell me where are you?

I still need you in my corner, man
Tell me to stop dropping my right hand
Bob n' weave, duck don’t run
When that bell rings son a rumble’s begun
No matter what...
The fight has to go on as planned
But I still need you
I still need you in my corner, man

Breathe in
Sit down right here
There's no time for no tears
It's been a long damn year
I know you're hurtin’
The pain of a certain one
If you step through the ropes
Know you've already won
Them shoulders weigh a ton
So try to catch your breath while you can
‘Cause there's another round around the corner, man

I still need you in my corner, man
Cornerman
I still need you
I still need you in my corner, man

Jab, Jab, 1,2,3,4...
1,2...1,2
Jab, Jab, 1,2,3,4...
1,2...1,2
Jab, Jab, 1,2,3,4...
1,2...1,2

No comments: