Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love
[Verse 1]
I'm calling
You're here in another part of the atmosphere
I'm flying
You fall for it every time, then I disappear
[Verse 2]
Summer's gone and you don't come by
This pendulum swings way too high
I'd risk it all to never win
Then repeat it from the beginning
[Chorus]
It's so beautiful, beautiful
I swing so high, smash the sky
I'm seeing everything clear
I want you here beside me, dear
Beautiful, beautiful love
I didn't think you'd be enough
But out of the wreckagе, you climbed
Then you showed up just in timе
[Verse 3]
I'm flying
No fear in another part of the atmosphere
I've seen it now
And I won't let go 'cause all we are is all I know
[Chorus]
It's so beautiful, beautiful
I swing so high, smash the sky
I'm seeing everything clear
I want you here beside me, dear
Beautiful, beautiful love
I didn't think you'd be enough
But out of the wreckage, you climbed
Then you showed up just in time
[Bridge]
All the time I had this feeling
I would never let you go
All the time I had this feeling
I would never let you go
All the time I had this feeling
I would never let you go
(You're here in another part of the atmosphere)
All the time I had this feeling
I would never let you go
(You fall for it every time, then I disappear)
[Chorus]
It's so beautiful, beautiful
I swing so high, smash the sky
I'm seeing everything clear
I want you here beside me, dear
Beautiful, beautiful love
I didn't think you'd be enough
But out of the wreckage, you climbed
Then you showed up just in time
[Outro]
All the time I had this feeling
I would never let you go
All the time I had this feeling
I would never let you go
No comments:
Post a Comment