Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Alien Ant Farm - Gaslighter

 Alien Ant Farm - Gaslighter

Are you the enemy?
Whose side are you on?
You've been telling me lies all along
I'm finding every secret
I don't know who the hell you are
I think I found the enemy, yeah, yeah

Gaslighter, pull you under
Make you believe that there's no other
Fire, start a flamethrower
Why do you feel colder from the lies they told you?

I can't figure you out
What you try to convey
Just say what you mean
Mean what you say
I'm seeing every red flag
I don't know who the hell you are
I feel the flame inside of me, yeah, yeah

Gaslighter, pull you under
Make you believe that there's no other
Fire, start a flamethrower
Why do you feel colder from the lies they told you?

Light the fuse
Burn the liars
Hold them to it
Stoke the fire
Light the fuses
Burn the liars
Hold them to it
Stoke the fire

Gaslighter
Pull you under
Make you believe that there's no other
Fire, start a flamethrower
Why do you feel colder from the lies they told you?

Gaslighter, pull you under
Gaslighter, pull you under 

No comments: