[Verse 1]
Feels like I'm one in a million
In the worst of ways
No one seems to stress all the details
Near as much as me
[Pre-Chorus]
I can't let, I can't let, can't let this go
I constantly worry, my brain's a black hole
What feels small to you is like the end of the world
My mind's a dark place, please, don't leave me alone
('Cause I need to know)
[Chorus]
Is anybody else awake
Obsessing over past mistakes
Rewinding reasons you're not enough
And getting so close to giving up?
Is anybody this insane
Unable to turn off your brain
Too paranoid to fall asleep
Or is it just me, or is it just me?
[Verse 2]
Feels like I'm in love with my vices
Easily seduced
Selfish, no one runs back to relapse
Quickly as I do
[Pre-Chorus]
Forgiveness and trust always end up abused
I say that I'll change and then find an excuse
Complain I can't breathe and then tighten the noose
I hate myself more I compare me to you
So tell me the truth
[Chorus]
Is anybody else awake
Obsessing over past mistakes
Rewinding reasons you're not enough
And getting so close to giving up?
Is anybody this insane
Unable to turn off your brain
Too paranoid to fall asleep
Or is it just me, or is it just me?
[Bridge]
Can't be me, not like this
Humiliated by my differences
No relief, not this sick
When everybody else has so much left to fix
[Chorus]
Is anybody else awake
Trying not to think about the easy way
Rewinding reasons you're not enough
And getting so close to giving up?
Is anybody this insane
Unable to turn off your brain
Too paranoid to fall asleep
Or is it just me, or is it just me?
[Outro]
(Or is it just me?) Or is it just me?
(Or is it just me?) Or is it just me?
No comments:
Post a Comment