Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Volumia! - Afscheid

Volumia! - Afscheid 

English translation 

Always together, my arms around you 
My greatest love, that I really knew right away 
The very last week, the days went fast 
Gets close to departure, it is difficult 

Say you do not have to go treasure 
You really had enough of me 
Say you do not have to go treasure 
Go baby, because you need, I need to know 

If at all possible then 
I stayed one night with you 
If at all possible then 
I stayed one night with you 

I would say that I will be waiting 
And the future for our laughs 
I would say for the umpteenth time 
I want no other ever 

The bags are already out, the tailgate closed stores 
One last long kiss in the early morning light 
You look at me sweetly and grabs me tightly 
I whisper in your ear, I will not forget 

Say you do not have to go treasure 
You really had enough of me 
Say you do not have to go treasure 
Go baby, because you need, I need to know 

If at all possible then 
I stayed one night with you 
If at all possible then 
I stayed one night with you 

I would say that I will be waiting 
And the future for our laughs 
I would say for the umpteenth time 
I want no other ever 

Never again will I feel what I feel for you 
Never again will I feel what I feel for you 
So go now, and wipe your tears away 
And remember very well that I love you, love you 

No, no, no, you do not go baby, no 
Ooh, no, no, no, you do not go baby, no, no 

No comments: