Sunday, July 26, 2026

blink - 182 "Dammit" (Well I guess this is growing up) live Cochella 2023

 blink - 182  "Dammit" (Well I guess this is growing up)

It's alright to tell me 
what you think about me 
I won't try to argue 
or hold it against you 
I know that you're leaving 
you must have your reasons 
The season is calling 
your pictures are falling down 

The steps that I retrace 
The sad look on your face 
The timing and structure 
Did you hear he fucked her 
A day late a buck short 
I'm writing the report 
On losing and failing 
When I move I'm flailing now 

And it's happened once again 
I'll turn to a friend 
Someone that understands 
Sees through the master plan 
But everybody's gone 
and I've been here for too long 
To face this on my own 
Well I guess this is growing up 
Well I guess this is growing up 

And maybe I'll see you 
at a movie sneak preview 
you'll show up and walk by 
on the arm of that guy 
And I'll smile and you'll wave 
we'll pretend it's okay 
The charade it won't last 
when he's gone I won't come back 

And it's happened once again 
You'll turn to a friend 
Someone that understands 
Sees through the master plan 
But everybody's gone 
and you've been here for too long 
To face this on your own 
Well I guess this is growing up 

Well I guess this is growing up(5X)

No comments: