Måneskin - La paura del buio / Fear of the Dark
transcript:
I hear thousands of voices talking, [Sento mille voci che parlano,] But I don't hear what they say. [Ma non sento che dicono.] I look myself in the mirror and I imagine That I'm in a circus, [Mi guardo allo specchio ed immagino Di essere al circo]
On a caroussel of happiness, And I don't want to get off [Su una giostra di felicità, E non voglio andare giù] Although I'm not having fun anymore. [Anche se non mi diverto più.]
Sometimes I feel like a miracle, And sometimes ridiculous. [A volte mi sento un miracolo, E a volte ridicolo.] Then I lose my mind in a moment, [Poi perdo la testa in un attimo,]
But don't tell anyone, I'm completely mad, [Ma non ditelo in giro, son fuori di me,]
I'm completely mad. [Son fuori di me.]
So go ahead, take me, bite me, take everything away from me, I'll keep not being afraid of the dark. [E quindi prendimi, mordimi, toglimi tutto, Continuerò a non avere la paura del buio.] And even when I'm on the ground, destroyed, I'll keep not being afraid of the dark. [Ed anche quando sarò giù per terra distrutto, Continuerò a non avere la paura del buio.]
So go ahead, spit on me, tear my clothes off, I'll keep not being afraid of the dark. [E quindi sputami, strappami i vestititi di dosso, Continuerò a non avere la paura del buio.]
So go ahead, buy me, sell me, do anything you want to me, It's gonna be only you who's afraid of the dark, not we. [E quindi comprami, vendimi, fammi di tutto, Sei soltanto tu ad avere la paura del buio, noi no.]
Not we, not I, I... [Noi no, io no, io...] I've been preparing my waltz with the devil Since I was little. [Preparo il mio valzer col diavolo Da quando son piccolo.]
You can call me a fool, a bastard, insane, I'll make a toast to that with wine. [Puoi darmi del pazzo, bastardo, malato, Io ci brinderò sopra col vino] Yes, I'll make a toast to you. [Sì, brinderò te.]
Yes, I'll make a toast to you, 'cause I know that even though you hated me, You'll end up singing my name. [Sì, brinderò te perché so che anche se mi hai odiato, Canterai il mio nome.]
So go ahead, take me, bite me, take everything away from me, I'll keep not being afraid of the dark. [E quindi prendimi, mordimi, toglimi tutto, Continuerò a non avere la paura del buio.] And even when I'm on the ground, destroyed, I'll keep not being afraid of the dark. [Ed anche quando sarò giù per terra distrutto, Continuerò a non avere la paura del buio.]
So go ahead, spit on me, tear my clothes off, I'll keep not being afraid of the dark. [E quindi sputami, strappami i vestititi di dosso, Continuerò a non avere la paura del buio.]
So go ahead, buy me, sell me, do anything you want to me, It's gonna be only you who's afraid of the dark, not we. [E quindi comprami, vendimi, fammi di tutto, Sei soltanto tu ad avere la paura del buio, noi no.]
Not we. [Noi no.] You'll come back to me looking tired, [Tu tornerai da me con l'aria stanca,]
You'll have cuts on your wrists. [Porterai dei tagli sulle braccia.] You were left alone on the ship, [Sei rimasta sola sulla barca,]
I recognize the signs on your face. [Riconosco i segni sulla faccia.] You'll come back [Tu tornerai ]
To me with your hands clasped. [Da me con le mani giunte.] You'll come back [Tornerai]
To me.. [Da me...] You'll come back [Tornerai]
To me with your hands clasped. [Da me con le mani giunte.] You'll come back [Tornerai]
To me... [Da me...] You'll come back [Tornerai]
To me with your hands clasped. [Da me con le mani guinte.]
You'll come back [Tornerai] To me... [Da me...]
Subtitles and translation from Italian into English by LaFabi
No comments:
Post a Comment