Monday, July 20, 2026

Anthony Vincent feat. Matthew Heafy - Welcome the End

 Anthony Vincent  feat. Matthew Heafy  - Welcome the End 

If I should die you’ll know me
Welcome the end before me

The hands can hold no time 
And the earth drinks in the wine 
Become the pain but not the lie 
A deadly disguise
Stone, void
And the joyful emptiness draws near 
Atoned for every year
A debt paid with tears
And when the fire came It burned out my insides 
Acceptance
This temple now is mine

If we’re to take the call 
Given the freedom to fight and fall 
If I should die you’ll know me 
Welcome the end before me

A flicker in the void
Though still unsure
To give into doubt is a hell I can’t endure
No fire no cure
And in the winter wind 
A voice for the the victims 
Died out
The restless betray them
          
If we’re to take the call 
Given the freedom to fight and fall
If I should die you’ll know me
Welcome the end before me
One more road, another wall 
All on the way to lose it all 
If I should die you’ll know me 
Welcome the end before me

Welcome the end before me 
The end before me

Giving way to the rays of light 
My heart split open 
Desires fade away
Like the fog of the morning 

And in the flames we claim another existence
Survival
We no longer follow

If we’re to take the call
Given the freedom to fight and fall
If I should die you’ll know me
Welcome the end before me
One more road, another wall
All on the way to lose it all
If I should die you’ll know me
Welcome the end before me

No comments: