Saturday, December 13, 2025

Poets of the Fall - Sweet Escape

 Poets of the Fall - Sweet Escape

 Lying in the arms of the night

In the shadow of the fire

Hanging on this feeling of disappearance

I want to go with you

Come meet me at the exit

Secretly I want to go with you

You are brave in your love

Dedicated to compassion

Most beautiful inspiration

You tell the truth

Sincere in your intentions

Your heart on your sleeve

My heart in your hand

My love

Under thousands of stars

Or Thought is not Truth

In our dreams we are unapologetic

I want to go with you

In an untouchable place

Secretly I want to go with you

You are brave in your love

Dedicated to compassion

Most beautiful inspiration

You tell the truth

Sincere in your intentions

Your heart on your sleeve

My heart in your hand

My love

That's why I love you

It's only you

It's only you

Who saw me like this

And the flame that is in me

You are brave in your love

Dedicated to compassion

Most beautiful inspiration

You tell the truth

Sincere in your intentions

Your heart on your sleeve

My heart in your hand

My love

I want to go tonight

We just have to leave everything

Secretly I want to go with you

In hiding

Ultraviolet ghosts...

No comments: