Rats in cages
Violent faces
I might sink
I might feel better
Maybe in time
Then maybe I’m fine
But right now
I can’t feel better
Cat eyes
Night skies
Live it up time flies
I can’t breathe
I can’t feel better
Last in first out
Or maybe I’ll burn out
I can’t sleep
I have felt better
Oh dear
Ooooh
Can not stop tonight
Ooooh
Cannot stop tonight
You gotta take it as a man
Just take it as a man yeah
Can not stop tonight
You gotta take it as a man
Just take it as a man yeah
Cannot stop tonight
Restless faces
Hollow embraces
I don’t blink
I won’t sleep ever
Maybe in time
Then maybe I’m fine
But right now
I can’t feel better
Cat eyes
Night skies
Live it up time flies
I can’t breathe
I can’t feel better
Last in first out
Or maybe I’ll burn out
I can’t sleep
I have felt better
Oh dear
Ooooh
Can not stop tonight
Ooooh
Cannot stop tonight
You gotta take it as a man
Just take it as a man yeah
Can not stop tonight
You gotta take it as a man
Just take it as a man yeah
Can not stop tonight
I spent my life looking
Over my shoulder and
I can’t recall
What it feels like
To be honest to myself
Ooooh
Can not stop tonight
Ooooh
Cannot stop tonight
You gotta take it as a man
Just take it as a man yeah
Can not stop tonight
You gotta take it as a man
Just take it as a man yeah
Can not stop tonight
Friday, August 14, 2026
Kensington - Take It As A Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment