Sunday, August 9, 2026

Spencer Sutherland - Somebody's Gonna Love Me

Spencer Sutherland - Somebody's Gonna Love Me 

V1:
I know I may be dramatic 
Quite the particular taste!
My sense of style, is weird & it’s wild
At least it’s not more of the same 
Under it all, I’m a simple man
With plenty of love left to give 
I'd die for it, it’s true, & if it isn’t you 


Chorus:
Somebody’s gonna love me, I can feel it
T-T-T-tellin you
Somebody’s gonna want me, like they need it
B-B-B-Baby, you
Go your way, I’ll go mine, 
Shot to the heart, & a matter of time 
Somebody’s, gonna love me, gonna love me
Gonna love me….

V2:
I’m overly trepidatious,
But maybe it’s time for a change!
So I roll with the punch, cause I’ve gotta hunch
That I just might be on my way, 
(He just might be on his)
(He just might be on his way!)


Chorus:
Somebody’s gonna love me, I can feel it
T-T-T-tellin you
Somebody’s gonna want me, like they need it
B-B-B-Baby, you
Go your way, I’ll go mine, 
Shot to the heart, & a matter of time 
Somebody’s, gonna love me, gonna love me
Gonna love me…

BR:
When they finally see it
I’ve been here all along 
Don’t you finally get it?
I have yet to be wrong 
(He just might be on his)
(He just might be on his)
(He just might be on his)


Chorus:
Somebody’s gonna love me, I can feel it
T-T-T-tellin you
Somebody’s gonna want me, like they need it
B-B-B-Baby, you
Go your way, I’ll go mine, 
Shot to the heart, & a matter of time 
Somebody’s, gonna love me, gonna love me
Gonna love me…

No comments: