Thursday, August 6, 2026

Portugal. The Man - Purple Yellow Red & Blue

 Portugal. The Man - Purple Yellow Red & Blue

All I wanna do is
Live in ecstasy
I know what's best for me

I can't help it
It's this hopeless age
I just wanna feel purple, yellow, red, and blue

When I grow up I want to be
A movie star or on tv
Cause working just don't work for me
But I can't focus feeling hopeless
So I'll just sit back and try to look mean

All I wanna do is
Live in ecstasy
I know what's best for me

I can't help it
It's this hopeless age
I just wanna feel purple, yellow, red, and blue

When I grow up I want to be
A rich kid born celebrity
It's not greed but necessity
Now I don't focus on the hopeless when I look out it's only for me

All I wanna do is
Live in ecstasy
I know what's best for me

I can't help it
It's this hopeless age
I just wanna feel purple yellow red and blue

I just wanna be evil
Purple, yellow, red, and blue

All that I needed
Is something to believe in
Cause everything just falls in place like that

No comments: