Sunday, March 8, 2026

SOEN - Indifferent

 SOEN - Indifferent

You turned away that day   
Leaving our past in that place 
Throwing it all 
I need to find a way  
Out of this sinister maze 
Standing aside 
I know that what we had wasn't worthless
Now I have to learn to forget
  
But memories remain
Memories remain
You have me lingering on

Sunlight fades away   
Sunlight fades away
‘Cause you are already gone

But nothing feels as good as you
What I say is true  
What I say is nothing you can deny
And do I really need you here
Just to ease the fear
That I’m all alone and empty within?

How does someone become so heartless, 
Ripping into my chest?
How doese someone become so cold and 
Indifferent

We rose and fell apart 
Conquering what we had lost 
Giving it all
We swam against the tide 
Standing together as one
Searching inside 
I doubt that every word was a promise
Doubt that every word was a lie

But nothing feels as good as you
What I say it true  
What I say is nothing you can deny
And do I really need you here
Just to ease the fear
That I’m all alone and empty within

How does someone become so heartless,
Ripping into my chest?
How does someone become so cold and
Indifferent

‘Cause nothing feels as good as you
What I say it true  
What I say are words that you can’t deny
And do I really need you here
Just to ease the fear
‘Cause I’m all alone and empty within?

How does someone become so heartless,
Ripping into my chest?
How does someone become so cold and 
Indifferent

No comments: