Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Open letter to those who are offended by my stand on U.S foreign policy



I'm sorry, I must have offended you today.  I like you and consider you a friend.

I didn't come to where I am overnight (and I'm sure I have so much more to learn!).

 I first started learning about "how the world really works" about 10 years ago when my first born said he wanted to join the military.  I started researching about vaccines and how he could maybe get a medical waiver and avoid that danger.  I learned then that our boys are just cannon fodder for the global elite (both sides are funded by the same guys at the top who profit from it).  That was hard to wrap my mind around, and it took a few years!   That began a trip down the "rabbit hole" that still hasn't ended! 

I already thought outside the box with home schooling and natural health, so it wasn't too far fetched to find how we've been deceived about so much.  It really all connects - follow the money as they say!   Like I said, I've been connecting the dots for 10+ years now.  And many seeds were planted in my life for years before that.

The history we are taught, the propaganda we hear and read from the news outlets is all so skewed.  There is so much wrong with our government, most people have no idea. 

I just ask and hope that you will do some of your own research and not just dismiss what is hard to hear.  It was hard for me when I first came upon it.

In Him,

Debbie McKee




Some writers, speakers, etc. to check out:

Major General Smedley Butler (War is a Racket), John Perkins (Confessions of an Economic Hitman), Judge Andrew Napolitano, Jesse Ventura, THE BEST ENEMY MONEY CAN BUY By Prof. Antony C. Sutton (youtube of interview or book – free online), Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty (JFK book), The Real Lincoln by economics prof Thomas J. DiLorenzo and so many more…..
Quotes from Butler’s book:
"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."
In another often cited quote from the book Butler says:
I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
The book is also interesting historically as Butler points out in 1935 that the US is engaging in military war games in the Pacific that are bound to provoke the Japanese.
"The Japanese, a proud people, of course will be pleased beyond expression to see the United States fleet so close to Nippon's shores. Even as pleased as would be the residents of California were they to dimly discern through the morning mist, the Japanese fleet playing at war games off Los Angeles."
Butler explains that the excuse for the buildup of the US fleet and the war games is fear that "the great fleet of this supposed enemy will strike suddenly and annihilate 125,000,000 people."

And history continues to repeat itself…..

No comments: