Tuesday, March 10, 2026

The Happy Fits - I Could Stare at You for Hours

 The Happy Fits - I Could Stare at You for Hours

I could stare at you for hours
I could lose myself for days
In your bed or in your shower
Come pick me like a flower
And watch me waste away
I could stare at you for hours
Wait until I’m old and gray
If you knew how much I loved you
Would it all excite you or would you run away?
Away away

Well here we are in my apartment
Laughing at a joke that wasn’t funny
But maybe I’m delusional
Deception for a miracle
But God it feels so wonderful
To dream it all
To dream it all of you
Of you
Of you

I could stare at you for hours
Watch the whole world cut to black
Why do you keep coming over
Each time I want you closer
Oh don’t you want it back?
Back back

Well I’ve been wandering inside a reverie
Of how to make you love me
So happily delusional
Deception for a miracle
But God it feels so wonderful
To dream it all
To dream it all of you
Of you
Of you
Of you

I could stare at you for hours
I could lose myself for days

No comments: