Saturday, May 26, 2012

Freshly Squeezed Organic Orange Juice!

Today was a little taxing.  I thought I'd squeeze some oranges we received in our Azure Standard order Thursday.....Yum!   Aren't these little juice glasses sweet?!  Adrienne bought them somewhere, an estate sale or something, she can't remember! 
I just can't bring myself to pay retail these days!  Between Azure, Costco and Frontier I am SO spoiled!  Costco didn't have any organic apples the past two times we've shopped there.  I thought about getting a few at Whole Foods (for hubby's lunches), but no way was I going to spend 2.49 per pound!   We've got blueberries and peaches from 2011 in the freezer (need to be eaten) and an entire case of organic juice oranges.  In lieu of apples, I did pick up a pineapple, a watermelon and a bag of bananas at Costco.  So we can do without apples for now!   What was I thinking, we really didn't need those extra fruits from Costco this time!   I tend to continue to buy for 4 or 5, although there are only 3 of us!

 That reminds me, we need to pick our blackberries!  It's been a couple of days.....

An embedded song:

No comments: