Sunday, October 11, 2026

Skillet - Come and Find Me

Skillet - Come and Find Me


[Verse 1: John Cooper]
It's hard to say that I need some help tonight
What if I said you were all I wanted?
Would you stay, would you leave me alone tonight?
What if I said that I loved you all this time?

[Pre-Chorus: John Cooper]
I try to get it right
But in my mind, I'm losing my way, yeah

[Chorus: John Cooper, Jen Ledger, Both]
Come and find me
Come and find me now
'Cause it's sinking in
Who was I before it began?
Come remind me
'Cause I'm so far down
But I'm running
To somewhere where I can find you again
Come and find me
Come and find me

[Verse 2: John Cooper]
Falling down to the hurting place inside
The lights go out, but my memory's burning
My regrets coalesce and turn the tide
I couldn't see that you've been here all this time

[Pre-Chorus: John Cooper, John Cooper & Jen Ledger]
I tried to get it right
But in my mind, I'm losing my way, yeah

[Chorus: John Cooper, Jen Ledger, Both]
Come and find me
Come and find me now
'Cause it's sinking in
Who was I before it began?
Come remind me
'Cause I'm so far down
But I'm running
To somewhere where I can find you again
Come and find me
Come and find me

[Breakdown]
Somewhere where I can find you again
Find me, find me
Come find me

[Bridge: John Cooper, John Cooper & Jen Ledger]
This time, I tried to get it right
But in my mind, I'm losing my way, yeah

[Chorus: John Cooper, Jen Ledger, Both]
Come and find me
Come and find me now
'Cause it's sinking in
Who was I before it began?
Come remind me
'Cause I'm so far down
But I'm running
To somewhere where I can find you again


[Outro: John Cooper, John Cooper & Jen Ledger]
It's hard to say that I need some help tonight
But I'm running
To somewhere where I can find you again
My regrets coalesce and turn the tide
But I'm running
To somewhere where I can find you again

No comments: