Monday, October 5, 2026

Autumn Kings - Gone, Gone, Gone

 Autumn Kings - Gone, Gone, Gone

I caught a feelin’ at the end of the night 
Vision of a god walkin’ into the light
Whisperin’ words that I needed to hear
Never lose faith while you’re livin’ in fear 
Then it was gone, gone, gone
Gone, gone, gone 
Gone, gone, gone
Gone, gone, gone
Had a premonition at the end of the night
Vision of a devil tryna swallow the light 
Screamin’ so loud, it was all I could hear 
Tellin’ me it’s better if I disappeared 
Then it was gone, gone, gone
Gone, gone, gone 
Gone, gone, gone
Gone, gone, gone
Can’t make up my mind 
I’m sick of never knowin’ my direction 
Lookin’ for a sign 
Need more than just the man in my reflection 
It’s time for me to take what’s mine 
Leave the rest to the great divine 
And find somewhere that I belong 
Before I’m gone 
Can’t make up my
Can’t make up my mind
Lookin’ for a sign 
Can’t make up my mind
I’m sick of never knowin’ my direction 
Lookin’ for a sign 
Need more than just the man in my reflection 
It’s time for me to take what’s mine 
Leave the rest to the great divine 
And find somewhere that I belong 
I’m sick of never knowin’ my direction 
Lookin’ for a sign 
Need more than just the man in my reflection 
It’s time for me to take what’s mine 
Leave the fears of the past behind 
And find somewhere that I belong 
Before I’m gone 
Gone, gone, gone 
Gone, gone, gone
Gone, gone, gone
Gone, gone, gone

No comments: